One of the most essential pieces of beekeeping equipment is a beekeeper’s suit. It gives head-to-toe protection from stings when working with your bees, even in the most adverse of conditions.
Made from a cotton polyester blend, our ventilated bee suits are fast becoming favorites among our customers and staff. The mesh material of the ventilated suits allows air to flow keeping you cool when working your bees during hot summer days.
One pain point with other bee suits is that you need to take your shoes or boots off to suit up. Our ventilated bee suits have zippered ankles that allow you to put your suit on effortlessly over your clothes and footwear! Also, our ventilated bee suits have a zipper-front and easy-to-zip detachable veil making getting in and out fast and simple.
When agitated, bees like to crawl into dark spaces. The elastic bands around the wrist and ankles of our suits ensure maximum protection. Some additional bonus features include thumb straps to keep your sleeves from creeping up under your gloves and double Velcro enclosures.
Each suit has multiple pockets (one chest pocket and two pockets on each leg) letting you keep your most important tools easily accessible.
Our beekeeping suits give you the peace-of-mind you need to work confidently with your bees.
It's important to make sure that you choose the right size beekeeping suit. If you choose a beekeeping suit that's too small or too large, it won't be comfortable, and more importantly, it won't provide the best protection while working with your bees. Here are a few helpful hints on picking the right size beekeeping suit.
1: Most people will fit into the same size suit that they wear in a t-shirt.
2: I have found for the larger folks it's better to go a size above.
3: Can't decide if you should get the large or the XL? We always recommend picking the larger size.
4: Having trouble deciding, please call and we will help you pick your size!
Ventilated Suit With Round Veil
• Returns must be requested within 10 business days of receipt.
• 15% restock fee will be applied.
• Damaged or missing product must be communicated to a Customer Service Representative within 48 hours of receipt.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any food products that have been opened, defaced, or relabeled.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any bee medications, fresh frozen royal jelly, beeswax foundation, skin care products, cosmetics, or books.
• All Returns to our Store require original receipt.
• Contact a Customer Service Representative for further detail.
• Return freight paid by customer.
• Upon return product will be inspected by a team member. If it is determined product has been opened, defaced, or relabeled T and A Bees reserves all rights to dispose of product and withhold refund.
• If product is found to meet our return policy, a refund will be applied to your account, less a 15% restock fee.
• All deductions from invoice require prior approval.
Fencing vs. Round Veil
Many new beekeepers ask the benefits of buying a round veil suit versus a fencing veil suit. Each one will protect you equally - it’s really just a matter of personal preference. Round veils keep wiring away from your face even when kneeling and bending, and offer a wider range of view. Fencing veils help keep you cooler because they don’t require a hat.