If you find it too time-consuming to get in and out of a full beekeeping suit, one of our heavy- duty vented bee jackets will be just the right thing for you. These jackets offer a good balance of protection from stings, ease of use and the ability to keep you cool.
Made from a cotton polyester blend our heavy-duty bee jackets are fast becoming a favorite among our customers. The mesh material of the ventilated jackets allows air to flow keeping you cool when working your bees on summer days. Double Velcro enclosures at the neck provide protection from pesky bees trying to crawl inside.
Our heavy-duty bee jackets have a zipper-front, easy-to-zip detachable mesh veil, and the elastic bands around the wrist allow for maximum protection. Another convenient feature is thumb straps that attached to the wrists of the jacket which keep the sleeves from creeping up under your gloves.
We’ve found that other bee jackets don’t have enough pockets, so we’ve designed ours with two convenient chest pockets and two waist pockets which allow you to store your tools while working with your bees.
ROUND VS FENCING VEIL
Many new beekeepers ask the benefits of buying a round veil jacket versus a fencing veil suit. Each one will protect you equally - it’s just a matter of personal preference. Round veils keep wiring away from your face even when kneeling and bending, and offer a wider range of view. Fencing veils help keep you cooler because they don’t require a hat.
It's important to make sure that you choose the right size beekeeping jacket. If you choose a beekeeping jacket that's too small or too large, it won't be comfortable, and more importantly, it won't provide the best protection while working with your bees. Here are a few helpful hints on picking the right size beekeeping jacket.
1. Most people will fit into the same size jacket that they wear in a t-shirt.
2. I have found it's best for us larger guys to go a size above.
3. Can't decide if you should get the large or the XL? We always recommend the larger size.
4. Having trouble deciding what size? Give us a call and we will help you out. (256)331-2337
Ventilated Jacket With Fencing Veil
• Returns must be requested within 10 business days of receipt.
• 15% restock fee will be applied.
• Damaged or missing product must be communicated to a Customer Service Representative within 48 hours of receipt.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any food products that have been opened, defaced, or relabeled.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any bee medications, fresh frozen royal jelly, beeswax foundation, skin care products, cosmetics, or books.
• All Returns to our Store require original receipt.
• Contact a Customer Service Representative for further detail.
• Return freight paid by customer.
• Upon return product will be inspected by a team member. If it is determined product has been opened, defaced, or relabeled T and A Bees reserves all rights to dispose of product and withhold refund.
• If product is found to meet our return policy, a refund will be applied to your account, less a 15% restock fee.
• All deductions from invoice require prior approval.