A beekeeper favorite! The J-Hook Hive tool should be a standard tool in any beekeeper’s tool box.
The J-Hook Tool is great for lifting frames that are encased in propolis. The beauty of the J-Hook is the J-shaped hook and notch on the end of the tool. It acts as a lever to lift the frames up without damaging them and makes hive inspections easier.
The other end of the tool has a beveled, sharp edge that can be used to scrape unwanted wax and propolis build-up within your hive.
Stainless Steel J Hook Hive Tool
• Returns must be requested within 10 business days of receipt.
• 15% restock fee will be applied.
• Damaged or missing product must be communicated to a Customer Service Representative within 48 hours of receipt.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any food products that have been opened, defaced, or relabeled.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any bee medications, fresh frozen royal jelly, beeswax foundation, skin care products, cosmetics, or books.
• All Returns to our Store require original receipt.
• Contact a Customer Service Representative for further detail.
• Return freight paid by customer.
• Upon return product will be inspected by a team member. If it is determined product has been opened, defaced, or relabeled T and A Bees reserves all rights to dispose of product and withhold refund.
• If product is found to meet our return policy, a refund will be applied to your account, less a 15% restock fee.
• All deductions from invoice require prior approval.