The long, soft nylon bristles allow for you to gently sweep off bees from a frame without harming them. The handle is made from a durable, high quality wood which has a nice, comfortable grip. The yellow bristles of the brush make it easy to find in the grass or dirt. Our bee brush is light-weight and fits easily into the pocket of your beekeepers suit or jacket.
It can be washed with warm, soapy water to clean and will provide you with many years of worry free use. Our bee brush measures 14” long by 3.5” wide.
• Returns must be requested within 10 business days of receipt.
• 15% restock fee will be applied.
• Damaged or missing product must be communicated to a Customer Service Representative within 48 hours of receipt.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any food products that have been opened, defaced, or relabeled.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any bee medications, fresh frozen royal jelly, beeswax foundation, skin care products, cosmetics, or books.
• All Returns to our Store require original receipt.
• Contact a Customer Service Representative for further detail.
• Return freight paid by customer.
• Upon return product will be inspected by a team member. If it is determined product has been opened, defaced, or relabeled T and A Bees reserves all rights to dispose of product and withhold refund.
• If product is found to meet our return policy, a refund will be applied to your account, less a 15% restock fee.
• All deductions from invoice require prior approval.